Muhammad Ali will be laid to rest in truly hallowed ground because the cemetery is chock-full of celebs.
After his memorial services — Thursday and Friday — Ali will be buried in Louisville’s Cave Hill Cemetery which is already the final resting place to:
– THE Colonel Harland Sanders of KFC fame
– Meriwether Lewis Clark Jr. … who created the Kentucky Derby
– Patty Hill … who wrote the “Happy Birthday” song
– Pete “The Gladiator” Browning … the baseball player who popularized Louisville Slugger bats
– J. Graham Brown … inventor of the Hot Brown Sandwich (look it up, it’s delicious)
Check out the gallery of the famous final resting places.